Welcome to our website
IS AMERICA IN TROUBLE WITH GOD?
Luke 12:43-48 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. (KJV)
TRUE Christians shall appear before the judgment seat of Christ. This judgment does NOT determine whether or not we will be saved. This will not be a criminal court, but a circuit court where our works will be in danger. He will judge us in order to see if we are worthy to receive rewards. There will be degrees of rewards for the believer just as there will be degrees of punishment for the unbeliever. Degrees of rewards and punishment: (Ps.62:12; Mat.5:11-12; 10:41-42; 16:27; Lk.7:41-47; 12:43-48; Gal.6:7-8; 1 Cor.3:8,12-15; Heb.6:10; 10:35; 1 Pet.5:4; 2 Jn.1:8; Rev.2:23; 3:11; 22:12)
Maybe He will not come today or tomorrow, but He IS going to come. It is our tendency to let things slip because He has not yet appeared, so we feel like we can get by with things, but the truth is, we get by with nothing. In that day when He comes, we shall be judged.
Judgment Seat of Christ
I Corinthians 3:10-15 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. (KJV)
Do you see that the Christian will either receive a reward or suffer loss? But to say that this is the only outcome would contradict the very well-known doctrine of sowing and reaping.
Galatians 6:7-9 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (KJV)
Since sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting in the next life . . . sowing to the flesh will also reap something in the next life too . . . corruption. What IS the loss spoken of in 1 Cor. 3:15? Many Christians think they are getting away with their sin because they continued in it for so long. Sin always has a consequence attached to it and WE do not know what the outcome will be.
When does the Christian reap life everlasting? In Heaven (if we faint not)! When will the carnal and weak Christian reap the corruption of the flesh? I believe it will be at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
I think we need to understand the difference between our standing and our state. A Christian’s standing is permanent; but our state is always changing. A saved person is destined for Heaven, which reflects on their standing and a result of their relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
On the other hand, a Christian’s state can change day by day . . . as a result of our spiritual walk (either obediently or disobediently). A TRUE Christian can NEVER be condemned to Hell, but their lifestyle here on Earth . . . but, that does NOT mean, that no condemnation can come upon a Christian’s life.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (KJV) . . . This promises NO condemnation for the Christian who walks after the Spirit. But this verse also suggests that there IS condemnation (admonition, censure, criticism, reprimand, reproach, scorn), IF the person decides to walk after the flesh. The condemnation has NOTHING to do with the standing of the Christian, but everything to do with his state. Just because our standing is guaranteed, it does not mean that we will NOT have to give an account of how we have lived following salvation.
Romans 14:10-12 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. (KJV) . . . WHAT are we going to have to confess before God? WHAT are we going to have to give an account of? Consider the following:
What Will Christ Judge?
- 1. How we treat other believers. Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. [KJV] God is never unfair. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other Christians.
- 2. How we exercise our authority over others. Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. [KJV] We must respect and obey our spiritual leaders, for their work is to watch over our souls, for they are accountable to God. Give them reason to do this joyfully and not with sorrow.
- 3. How we use our God given abilities. 1 Peter 4:10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. [KJV] God has given gifts to each of us from His great variety of spiritual gifts. We must manage them well so that God's love and generosity can flow through us to others.
- 4. How we spend our time. 1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: [KJV] We must remember that our heavenly Father to whom we pray has no favorites when He judges. He will judge or reward us according to what we do. So you must live in reverent fear of Him during our time as foreigners here on Earth.
- 5. How we use our money. 1 Tim. 6:17-19 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;  That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;  Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. [KJV] Most people who are rich are proud and trust in their money; but money and possessions are short-lived. We should trust in the living God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment. We should be rich in good works and should share with those in need, always being ready to share with others whatever God has given us. In doing so we will store up "treasure in Heaven" as a good foundation for the future so that we may take hold of real life.
- 6. How we run our race. Philip. 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. [KJV] We should strive to run our race (our life) to the best of our ability.
- 7. How we control our old nature. Ephes. 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; [KJV] We should cast off our old evil nature, as we would dirty clothes; and our former way of life, which is rotten through and through.
- 8. How many people we witness to. Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. [KJV] Those who are wise will shine as bright as the stars, reaching out to the lost souls around them.
- 9. How we react to temptation. James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;  Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. [KJV] Whenever trouble comes our way, it can be an opportunity for joy. For when our faith is tested, our patience and endurance has a chance to grow.
- 10. How we react to temptation. James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;  Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. [KJV] Whenever trouble comes our way, it can be an opportunity for joy. For when our faith is tested, our patience and endurance has a chance to grow.
- 11. How much the coming of Christ means to you. 2 Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. [KJV] The crown of righteousness (a grand reward) will be given by the Lord on that great day; to all who eagerly look forward to His glorious return.
- 12. How much you think of Christ. Matthew 10:41-42 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.  And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward. [KJV] You can be sure that whoever gives even a drink of cold water to one of the least of Jesus’ followers will certainly receive a reward. Christ does not say we deserve a reward; for we CANNOT merit ANYTHING from the Hand of God; but we shall receive a reward as a free gift from God. Let us boldly confess Christ, and show love to Him and His followers in all things.
- 13. How we use words. Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. [KJV] You can be sure that on the Judgment Day you will have to give account of EVERY useless word you have ever spoken.
- 14. How we treat God's land and animals. Psalm 24:1 The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. [KJV] The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord; the Earth and all who live on it are His, and we should treat it accordingly.
- 15. What motivates you to serve God. 1 Cor. 3:13-15 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. [KJV] Believers must build on Christ, not on any other person or principle. Christ will evaluate believers at the Judgment Seat ("the Day") and will reveal the sincerity of each person’s work. He will determine whether or not we have been faithful to His instructions. Good work will be rewarded; unfaithful or inferior work will be discounted. The builder "will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames" meaning that unfaithful workers will be saved, but will be like people escaping from a burning building. (Escape by the skin of their teeth, as the old expression goes). All their possessions (accomplishments) will be lost. Only what we do for Christ will stand. Matthew 6:20-21 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. [KJV]
These are just some of the things that will be brought up at the Judgment Seat of Christ. I’m sure there are more. Anyone “in Christ” is assured of Heaven. The judgment is to decide rewards or discounts (losses). When a weak or carnal Christian comes before the Judgment Seat of Christ, there shall be some troublesome moments. I believe there are various degrees of Heaven AND Hell. How we live now (here on Earth) will decide our eternal future.
The Bible clearly teaches that the Judgment Seat of Christ for a carnal or weak Christian is not just a matter of losing rewards. Christians will receive something too. What may that be? My purpose is to warn every believer based on my knowledge of what the Bible says about the terror of the Lord and the fact that God is not mocked. Christian, won’t you renew your commitment to Him?
We (His Servants’ Ministry), have been telling people ever since we started this ministry in 1996, they need Jesus if they want to be saved from the wrath of God and His condemning them to Hell. We learned very early that people just do NOT want to hear this TRUTH! We have tried to be God’s watchman in warning people but they will not listen. People stubbornly rebel and resist anyone who tries to bring them the Truth, as they continue on in that broad road of destruction with Satan! They want no part of Jesus’ narrow road that leads to Heaven!
Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (KJV)
YES! I believe that America is in deep trouble with the Almighty Creator.
Because of the following:
#1. The growing apostasy of the church. Preachers teaching watered down ‘commandments of men’. Matthew 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. (KJV) . . . their attempts to worship are unsuccessful and vain. God wants no part of it!
#2. Abortion being legalized. Life starts at the moment of conception, so any and all abortion is murder! Now it is legal to abort (KILL) even in the 9th month! Since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973, nearly 60 million American children have been murdered by abortion. More people (black and white) have been killed by abortion than any other way!
#3. Same sex marriage legalized. Homosexuality is a sin in God’ Eyes, so same sex marriage is also a sin in God’s Eyes. God’s word, not mine.
God's Law Forbids Homosexuality
Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery. (KJV)
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (KJV)
Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (KJV)
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (KJV)
Deut. 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel. (KJV)
Romans 1:24-32 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (KJV)
1 Cor. 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (KJV)
1 Timothy 1:8-11 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. (KJV)
I will add this as well. Think about it!
Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (KJV) . . . Jesus' words.
#4. Blasphemy, cursing, immoral, licentious, erotic and violent movies and TV . . . keep getting worse all the time.
#5. Child abuse, pornography rampant. Addiction to these websites has become a major national crisis, with very little being done.
#6. Black lives matter . . . ALL lives matter! What is wrong with people? Looting and violence needs to stop.
#7. More and more people wanting to hear absolutely NOTHING about God.
#8. Addiction to drugs, both illegal and prescription.
#9. Because of decades of unchecked illegal immigration, criminal gangs have absolutely exploded all over America. It is said that gang members living in Chicago alone, outnumber the police by more than a 10-to-1.
#10. America is an extremely, unhappy nation . . . Doctors in the United States write more than 250 million prescriptions for antidepressants each year.
#11. In 2007, 54% of all Americans were opposed to gay marriage and only 37% wanted it to be legalized. Today, 62% of all Americans support gay marriage and only 32% are still against it.
#12. The average rate of economic growth over the past 10 years has been exactly equal to the average rate that the U.S. economy grew during the 1930s. The U.S. economy has only grown at an average yearly rate of just 1.33% over the past 10 years, which is the exact same average yearly rate that the U.S. economy grew during the decade of the 1930s.
God in His abundant mercy has given us a time of reprieve . . . that we turn and repent for our land to be spared from destruction. We should gather, fast, pray and repent of our wickedness, but it is very doubtful that this will happen.
Joel 2:12-13 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: 13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. (KJV)
Isaiah 55:6-8 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. (KJV)
Is America in Trouble With God?
America's 911 Attacks
America's Apostate Churches
America, As in the Days of Lot
America, God's Judgment On
America, God Tells Noah of Coming Judgment
America, God will Not Bless Wickedness
America is in Trouble With God
America, They Knew Not Till the Flood Came
America, Last days Events
America, Living in the Last Days
America, Understanding God's Judgment
America, the Wickedness of Man