SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
Welcome to our website
#1 Judgment Seat of Christ (2 Cor.5:10; Rom.14:10-12; Ep.6:7-9).
#2 Judgment of the nations (Mat.25:31-46).
#3 Judgment of Israel (Eze.20:33-38; Mat.24:42-51; 25:1-30).
#4 Judgment of the unsaved (Rev.20:11-15).
#5 Judgment of the Great White Throne (Rev.20:11-15).
Judgment, refers to God’s divine judgment, reserved for the end of the age. Each and every person will stand before God and be found “guilty” or “innocent” based upon his or her rejection or acceptance of Jesus Christ (Mat.25:32; Heb.9:27; Rev. 20:12).
Judgment Day, explanation of (Pro.11:4; Joel 1:15; Mat.7:22; 1 John 4:17).
The Final Judgment is the sentence that will be passed on our actions at the last day (Mat.25; Rom.14:10-11; 2 Cor. 5:10; 2 Thes. 1:7-10). The judge will be Jesus Christ. All judgment is committed to Him (Acts 17:31; John 5:22, 27; Rev. 1:7).
The persons to be judged are:
(1) the whole race of Adam without a single exception (Mat.25:31-46; 1 Cor. 15:51-52; Rev. 20:11-15); and
(2) the fallen angels (2 Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6).
The rule of judgment based on God’s law as revealed to men:
- the heathen by the law as written on their hearts (Luke 12:47-48; Rom.2:12-16);
- the Jew who “sinned in the law shall be judged by the law” (Rom.2:12);
- the Christian enjoying the light of revelation, by the will of God as made known to him (Mat.11:20-24; John 3:19).
At that time ALL the secrets of ALL hearts will be brought to light to confirm the justice of the sentence pronounced.
1 Cor. 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. [KJV]
Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. [KJV]
Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. [KJV]
The time of the judgment will be after the resurrections, of which there are two (Dan.12:1-2; Rev. 20:5, 12-13).
Heb.9:27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: [KJV]
Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. [KJV]
Dan.12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. [KJV]
Rev.20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. [KJV]
Rev.20:12-13 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. [KJV]
Scriptures represent the final judgment as:
Eccles. 11:9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. [KJV]
2 Cor. 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. [KJV]
Rom.2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; [KJV]
1 Cor. 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. [KJV]
And eternal as to its outcome:
Heb.6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. [KJV]
Unsparing Justice. God did not spare:
(1) The Angels that Sinned.
2 Pet.2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; [KJV]
(2) The Old World.
2 Pet.2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; [KJV]
(3) Sodom and Gomorrah.
2 Pet.2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; [KJV]
(4) The Egyptians.
Ex.12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. [KJV]
(5) The Canaanites.
Deut.7:23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed. [KJV]
(6) The Amalekites.
1Sam.15:18 And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed. [KJV]
(7) The Natural Branches (Jews).
Rom.11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. [KJV]
(8) His Own Son.
Rom.8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? [KJV]
- Predicted in the Old Testament. (1 Chron.16:33; Psalm 9:7; 96:13; Eccles.3:17.
- A first principle of the Gospel. (Heb.6:2).
- A day appointed for. (Acts 17:31; Rom.2:16).
- Time is unknown to us. (Mark 13:32).
Judgment is Called The:
- Day of wrath. Rom. 2:5; Rev. 6:17.
- Revelation of the righteous judgment of God. Rom.2:5.
- Day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 2 Peter 3:7.
- Day of destruction. Job 21:30.
- Judgment of the great day. Jude 1:6.
Judgment shall be administered by Christ. John 5:22, 27; Acts 10:42; Rom.14:10; 2 Cor. 5:10
- Saints shall sit with Christ in. 1 Cor. 6:2; Rev. 20:4
- Shall take place at the Coming of Christ. Mat.25:31; 2 Tim. 4:1
- Of Heathen, by the law of conscience. Rom.2:12, 14-15
- Of Jews, by the law of Moses. Rom.2:12
- Of Christians, by the Gospel. James 2:12
Judgment Shall be On:
- All nations. Mat.25:32All men. Heb.9:27; 12:23
- Small and great. Rev. 20:12
- The righteous and wicked. Eccles. 3:17
- Quick and dead. 2 Tim. 4:1; 1 Peter 4:5
- Shall be in righteousness. Psalm 98:9; Acts 17:31
- The books shall be opened at. Daniel 7:10
Judgment Shall be on All:
- Actions. Eccles. 11:9; Eccles. 12:14; Rev. 20:13
- Words. Matthew 12:36-37; Jude 1:15
- Thoughts. Eccles. 12:14; 1 Cor. 4:5
- None, by nature can stand in. Psalm 130:3; 143:2; Rom.3:19
- Saints shall, through Christ, be enabled to stand in. Rom.8:33-34
- Christ will acknowledge saints at. Mat.25:34-40; Rev. 3:5
- Perfect love will give boldness in. 1 John 4:17
- Saints shall be rewarded at. 2 Tim. 4:8; Rev. 11:18
- The wicked shall be condemned in. Mat.7:22-23; 25:41
- Final punishment of the wicked will succeed. Mat.13:40-42; Mat.25:46
- The word of Christ shall be a witness against the wicked in. John 12:48
Judgment is Certain. A Motive to:
- Repentance. Acts 17:30-31
- Faith. Isaiah 28:16-17
- Holiness. 2 Cor. 5:9-10; 2 Peter 3:11, 14
- Prayer and watchfulness. Mark 13:33
- Warn the wicked of. Acts 24:25; 2 Cor. 5:11
- The wicked dread. Acts 24:25; Heb.10:27
- Neglected advantages increase condemnation at. Mat.11:20-24; Luke 11:31-32
- Devils shall be condemned at. 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6
Destination of Believers, HEAVEN
- A Safe Deposit For Treasures, Mat. 6:20.
- A Source Of True Joy, Mat.25:23; 1 Thes. 2:19.
- A Register Of The Saints, Luke 10:20; Rev. 21:27.
- A Place Of Future Exaltation, Luke 22:30.
- The Home Of Believers, John 14:2-3; Rev 7:9.
- The Home Of The Glorified Christ, Acts 7:55-56.
- A Work Of God’s Hands, 2 Cor.5:1; Heb. 11:10.
- A Basis For Undying Hope, Phil.3:20; Col. 1:5;
- The Place Of Glorious Inheritance, 1 Pet.1:4.
- The Place Entered Only By Obedience, Rev. 22:14.
- Believers Receive A Royal Welcome In Heaven Mat.25:34; 2 Pet.1:11;
- A Place Near The Throne For Some Rev.7:14-15.
Destination of the Wicked (Unbelievers), HELL
- The future abode of the wicked. Psalm 9:17; Pro.5:5; Pro.9:13-18; Pro.15:24; Pro.23:13-14; Isaiah 30:33; 33:14; Mat.3:12; Mat.5:29-30; Mat.7:13-14; Mat.8:11-12; Mat.10:28; Mat.13:30; Mat.13:38-42; Mat.13:49-50; Mat.16:18; Mat.18:8-9; Mat.18:34-35; Mat.22:13; Mat.25:28-30; Mat.25:41,46; Mark 9:43-48; Luke 3:17; Lu.16:23-26,28; Acts 1:25; 2 Thes. 1:9; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 1:6,23; Rev. 2:11; Rev.9:1-2; Rev.11:7; Rev.14:10-11; Rev.9:20; Rev. 20:10,15; Rev.21:8.
- Their Future State, Banished From God, Mat.7:23; Mat.8:12; Mat.13:50; Mat.22:13; Mat.25:46; 2 Thes.1:8-9.
- Their Suffering Compared To Fire. Mat.5:22; Mat.13:42; Mat.25:41; Mk.9:43; Mk.9:45; Mk,9:47; Mk.9:48; Lu.16:22-24.
JUDGMENT • The general. 1 Chron. 16:33; Job 14:17; Job 21:30; Job 31:13-15; Psalm 9:7; Psalm 50:3-6; Psalm 96:13; Psalm 98:9; Eccles. 3:17; Eccles. 11:9; Eccles. 12:14; Ezekiel 18:20-28; Daniel 7:9-10; Amos 4:12; Matthew 3:12; Matthew 7:22-23; Matthew 8:29; Matthew 10:15; Matthew 11:22; Matthew 12:36-37; Matthew 12:41-42; Matthew 13:30; Matthew 13:40-43; Matthew 13:49-50; Matthew 16:27; Matthew 22:11-13; Matthew 23:14; Matthew 25:1-46; Mark 4:22; 8:38; 13:32; Luke 3:17; Lu.10:10-14; Lu.11:31-32; Lu.12:2-5; Lu.13:24-29; Lu.19:12-26; Lu.20:45-47; John 5:22; Jn.12:48; Acts 2:19-21; Ac.10:42; Ac.17:31; Ac.24:25; Rom.2:5-10,12-16; Rom.14:10-12; 1 Cor. 3:13; 1 Cor.4:5; 1 Cor.6:2; 2 Cor. 5:10; 2 Thes. 1:7-8; 2 Tim. 4:1; 4:8; Heb. 6:2; Heb.9:27; Heb.10:27; 1 Peter 4:5; 1 Pet.4:7; 2 Peter 2:4,9; 2 Pet.3:7,10-12; 1 John 4:17; Jude 1:6; Jude 1:14-15; Jude 1:24; Rev. 1:7; Rev.6:15-17; Rev.11:18; Rev.0:11-15; Rev. 22:12
According to opportunity and works. Genesis 4:7; Job 34:11; Psalm 62:12; Proverbs 11:31; Pro.12:14; Pro.24:11-12; Isaiah 3:10-11; Isa.5:15-16; Isa.24:2; Isa.59:18; Jeremiah 17:10-11;Jer. 32:19; Ezekiel 7:3-4; Eze.7:27; Eze.9:4-6; Eze.16:59; Eze.18:4-9; Eze.18:19-32; Eze.33:18-20; Eze.9:24; Hosea 4:9; Hos.12:2; Amos 3:2; Zech. 1:6; Mat. 10:14-15; Mat.11:24; Mat.12:37; Mat.23:14; Mark 6:11; Mat.14:21; Luke 9:5; Lu.10:12-15; Lu.11:49-51; Lu.12:47-48; Lu. 13:6-9; Lu.19:12-27; Lu.20:47-21:4; John 3:19-20; Jn.5:45; Jn.9:41; Jn.12:48; Jn.15:22; Jn.15:24; Rom.2:5-12; 2:27; 1 Cor. 3:8; 1 Cor. 3:12-15; 1 Cor. 4:5; 2 Cor. 2:15-16; 2 Cor. 11:15; Galatians 6:5-10; Ephes. 6:7-8; Col. 3:25; 1 Tim. 1:13; 2 Tim. 4:14; Heb. 2:2-3; Heb.10:26-30; Heb.12:25; James 2:12-13; 1 Peter 1:17; 2 Peter 2:20-21; Rev. 2:23; Rev. 20:12-13
Judgment Parables. Luke 12:47-48 Parable of the vineyard. Isaiah 5:1-6 • Parable of the husbandman. Isaiah 28:24-28 • Parable of the wicked husbandmen. Matthew 21:33-36 • Parable of the talents. Matthew 25:14-30
Judgment According to deeds. Job 34:11; Psalm 62:12; Proverbs 12:14; Proverbs 24:12; Isaiah 59:18; Jeremiah 17:10; Ezekiel 7:3; Ezekiel 7:27; Ezekiel 16:59; Ezekiel 39:24; Zech. 1:6; Matthew 5:22; Matthew 16:27; Matthew 23:14; Luke 12:47-48; Luke 20:47
JESUS, as Judge. Psalm 72:2; Ps.72:4; Ps.75:2; Ps.6:13; Ps.110:6; Isaiah 2:4; Isa.11:3-4; Micah 4:3; Micah 5:1; Malachi 3:2-3; Mat.3:12; Mat.19:28; Mat.25:31-34; Luke 3:17; Acts 10:42; Acts 17:31; Romans 2:16; Rom.14:10; 1 Cor. 4:4-5; 2 Cor. 5:10; 2 Tim. 4:1; 2 Tim. 4:8; James 5:9; Rev. 2:23
According to Works
?Judgment, Are You Going to Heaven?
Judgment, God's Holy Wrath
?Judgment, Is There Really a Hell?
Judgment, Great White Throne
Judgment, Righteous Rewarded
Seat of Christ
?Judgment, What's in Store?
?Judgment, What is Hell Really Like?
?Judgment, Where Souls Go?
Judgment, Wicked Punished
?Judgment, Will Christ Be Judge?
?Judgment, Will God Really Judge Sin?
?Judgment, Would God Really Send Me to Hell?