SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
Welcome to our website
Is the god of the Quran the GOD of the bible?
NO! Absolutely NOT! Allah is NOT the God of the Bible!
- Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).
- Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).
- Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave delivered and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).
- Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).
- Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered NO one but saved many (John 12:47-50).
- Mohammed's method was force; Christ's aim was voluntary change (John 3:16-18).
- Mohammed practiced force; Christ preached faith (John 6:29, 35).
- Mohammed was a warrior; Christ is the Deliverer (Rom 11:26, Col. 1:13-15; 1 Thes.1:10).
- Mohammed conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered His enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Heb.4:12; Rev.19:15, 21).
- Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).
- Mohammed was quick to shed blood; Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (John 12:47; Eph.1;7; 1 John 4:14).
- Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).
- Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a Holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col.2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).
- Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ controlled people by love (2 Cor.5:14).
- Modern terrorists get their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians get their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).
- Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" IN NAME ONLY (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).
- If Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving, it is because they disobey the teachings of their founder whereas when Christians are peaceful and peace-loving, it is because they strictly follow the teachings of their Founder, Jesus Christ!
- Mohammed said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect; the Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire (and preserve) His Word in more than one language.
- Mohammed hated music; Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord's Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16).
- Mohammed allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of Islam can be a terrorist and an amoral animal like Osama bin Laden; The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20).
- Islam calls on its followers to observe the Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and does not affect the Muslim's prospects in Paradise. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God. NO area of life or even thought, is left to the choice of the TRUE follower of Christ. (Romans 12:1-2).
- The Muslim looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual sexual intercourse.
- The Bible says in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in Heaven (Matthew 22:30; Mark 12:25).
- The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ in total sinless, holiness, and are perfectly content with that. (2 Corinthians 5:8).
- Mohammed said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and Muhammed said a woman goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25).
- Mohammed called upon his servants to fight. Jesus did not! John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. (KJV
- Mohammed ordered death to the Jews. Christ commanded that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16; 2:9-10).
- The Koran says, "Fight in the cause of Allah." The Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).
- The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them." Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).
- The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers." God arouses His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).
- The Koran (Quran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam. The Bible is a manual to spread the Gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).
- Mohammed's Mission was to conquer the world for Allah. Christ's mission was to conquer sin's power and penalty by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).
- Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet. Christ pronounced Mohammed to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).
- Mohammed claimed that there was just one God, Allah. Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9). Islam is geocentric, meaning the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand Mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all Muslims pray facing that direction. Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is "in the midst" where His saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23).
- Mohammed's Tomb: is occupied! Christ's tomb: is empty!
- Islam must be received, or you can be killed for rejecting it. The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for "whosoever will" to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it, IF it be their will. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16).
- Those who leave Islam are killed in most Islamic nations. Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no retaliation.
- Muhammed taught that you are allowed to live in any manner of wickedness you choose, as long as you die in a holy jihad for Allah. The LORD Jesus Christ teaches that unless you follow after peace (with ALL men), and holiness you will never see the Lord (for salvations' sake) (Hebrews 12:14, 2 Peter 3:11).
- Does a Muslim submit to Allah and Islam because he loves Allah? NO! He does not dare leave Islam, and he is loyal simply out of fear. The TRUE Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ clearly out of love. 1 John 4:18-21 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19 We love him, because he first loved us. 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. (KJV) We love him, because he first loved us. This concept is 100% foreign to Islam . . . There is no love in Islam, only fear and hate.
Islam vs the Gospel
Islam, Is It A Religion?
Islam and Women
Islam, Cruel and Unusual Punishments
Islam, Did Mohammad Have an Education?
Islam, Is Allah the god of the Bible?
Islam, Jesus is NOT God in a Muslim's Eyes
Islam, Jihad Holy War
Islam, Joys of Muslim Women
Islam, Mohammad Got the Bible all Wrong!
Islam, Much Difference Between Jesus and Mohammad
Islam, Muslim's Final Destination
Islam, Quran Has No Earthly Sources
Islam, Sharia Law
Islam, Sharia Law Described
Islam, Throwing Stones at the Devil
Islam, What True Islam is Really Like
Islam, Why Muslims Are So Violent
Islam, Worship of a Culture and Mohammad
Islamic Worship Increasing
Islam's Distorted View of Jesus
Islam's Muslim Extremists
Other web sites standing up for what is RIGHT!