Welcome to our website
WILL BE RAMPANT IN THE LAST DAYS
1 Tim. 4:1-2 Now the Spirit
speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from
the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with
a hot iron; (KJV) False teachers are hypocritical liars
who encourage people to follow lying spirits and follow the teachings
of demons. Satan deceives people by offering a sly, shady imitation
of the real thing. We are told that some people will abandon the
faith in the last days; they will chase after deceitful liars, who
no longer have a conscience. Beware!
many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.  And
because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (KJV) The Old Testament often tells of false prophets (2 Kings 3:13; Isa.44:25; Jer.23:16; Eze. 13:2-3; Mic.3:5; Zech.
13:2). They claimed to receive messages from God, but they
preached a “health and wealth” message. They said only
what the people wanted to hear, even when the nation was not following
There were false prophets in Jesus’
day, and we have them today. They are the popular and well liked
leaders who tell people what they want to hear; such as “God
wants you to be rich,” “Do whatever you want.”
or “There is no such thing as sin or Hell.”
Jesus said false teachers
would come. He warned His disciples, and He warns us; do NOT listen
to their dangerous words. False teaching brings loose morals, then
loss of true love for God and others. Sin freezes your love for
God and others and turns your focus to yourself. You can never truly
love if you think only of yourself.
2 Thes. 2:3-4 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (KJV) . . . We should be so careful about what we allow into our minds
and hearts. There are so many satanic deceivers out there. Do not
fall for their shady tricks.
Antichrists (those against Christ) have lived in
every generation and will continue to work their evil until the
end. Just before Christ’s Second Coming, “the man
of sin, who is doomed to destruction,” will make his
appearance. Some people think that he is already alive somewhere
in the world today. He will be a completely evil man, Satan’s
tool, equipped with Satan’s power (2 Thes. 2:9). This lawless
man will be the Antichrist.
He is mentioned not that we might precisely identify
him, but that we might be ready for anything that threatens our
faith. If our faith is strong, we need not fear what lies ahead,
because we know that this horrific man has already been defeated
by God, no matter how powerful he becomes or how terrible our situation
seems. God is in control, now and always, and He certainly
will be victorious over the Antichrist. We simply must be prepared
for Christ’s return and spread the Gospel so more people will
also be prepared.
2 Thes. 2:10-12 And with all
deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they
received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they
should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed
not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (KJV) We
see a lot of people pussy-footing around today. People refuse to take
a stand for Jesus. They won’t listen to the Gospel. Their ears
are closed to it. God graciously gives them His Word, but they don’t
want it. After they have heard (or read) the Word of God but have
refused to accept it, God will send them “strong delusion.”
Why? Because they would not receive the Truth. Then they
are wide open to believe the lie. They will perish because they
did not welcome and love the Truth; the Truth that could save them.
All who have refused to believe the Truth,
but have taken pleasure in sin, shall be condemned.
People who have stopped going to churches where they
heard the Truth, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, are wide open to the
cults and the “isms” of our day. That is why many cultists
go around on Sunday morning, knocking at doors. They know that many
people will not be in church on Sunday morning, because they are
not interested in the Word of God. The cults know that they can
get those people, because if they will reject the Truth, they are
wide open for any falsehood that comes along. I have known some
very intelligent people who have heard the Gospel, rejected it,
and then turned to a crazy cult. They will believe the most senseless
doctrine, that is so far off from God’s Word it’s not
funny. WHY? Because when people reject the Truth,
they will believe a lie.
God separates the sheep from the goats, using the
best way in the world to do it. If people will not receive the love
of His Truth, then God sends them a “strong delusion,
that they should believe a lie.” What is the
“lie”? The lie of Antichrist (and all false teachers)
is that Jesus Christ is not the Lord, the Saviour, the Messiah.
Jesus is not really who He says He is.
Antichrist will tell people that they are not very
smart to become religious nuts who believes in Jesus. He will have
a good explanation when the saints are removed from the Earth at
the Rapture. People will believe him. God is absolutely going to
judge ALL those who have rejected the Truth. If you can read the
Word of God, and continue to reject Jesus Christ, then you are wide
open for anything that comes along to betray and deceive you. You
will never be able to go into the Presence of the Almighty Judge
and say: “I never heard the Gospel.” If you turn your
back on the Lord Jesus Christ, then you are wide open for delusion
and you shall be open the holy wrath of God on Judgment Day.
2 Tim. 4:1-4 I charge thee therefore
before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick
and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;  Preach the word;
be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with
all longsuffering and doctrine.  For the time will come when
they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall
they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;  And they
shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto
fables. (KJV) This is talking about apostasy.
It becomes more widespread and rampant
every day. My friend, apostasy is a most dreadful spiritual disease!
Apostasy is terminal. This
Passage refers to this day in which we live! People are turning
away from the Truth, they want no part of the plain, simple Gospel
of Christ, they want falsehoods, taking pleasure in them. They do
NOT want the Truth.
Isaiah had the same problem in his day. Isa. 30:10-11
Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy
not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy
deceits:  Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path,
cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. (KJV) Israel did not want to hear the Truth, just as people today.
Cause . . . to cease means they didn’t want to hear
any more of God’s Name. God and His holiness is what
troubles sinners most.
2 Tim.4:2 states: “Be prepared in season
and out of season” means to always be ready to serve
God in any situation, whether it is convenient for you or not. Be
sensitive to the opportunities God gives you. We are to correct,
rebuke and encourage. It is difficult to accept correction, to be
told we have to change. But no matter how much the Truth hurts,
we must be willing to listen, so we can more fully obey God.
Just as fountains and
rivers continue to flow, even though no one drinks from them; so
we must do our part in speaking the Gospel of Christ, even though
no one pays any attention to us. It’s our duty! We must OBEY God! (Mat.28:19-20).
After their own lusts . . . people do not
consider the will of God, they hate having their passions and lusts
interrupted by true teachers of the Word. Heap to themselves
. . . an assortment of false teachers. Variety delights itching
ears. Anyone who hates the Truth, will not sit and listen
to a sound teacher. They look for teachers and pastors who bring
only what they want to hear, like the huge mega-churches of today.
Their depraved tastes just seem to cry out to be deceived; and they
shall be deceived. They hunger to hear teachers who will give them
pleasure (Acts 17:19-21), NOT something that will
offend them, like the Truth attacking their ears, and maybe their
Hebrews 3:12 Take heed, brethren,
lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing
from the living God. (KJV) Our hearts turn away from
the living God when we stubbornly refuse to believe Him.
If we persist and remain in our unbelief,
God will eventually leave us alone in our sin. But God can give
us new hearts, new desires, and new spirits (Eze.36:26-27).
To keep from having a hard and unbelieving heart,
stay in fellowship with other believers, talk daily about your mutual
faith, be aware of the deceitfulness of sin. Sin does attract but
it also can destroy you. Encourage each other with godly love and
concern. Godly love = care, concern and compassion.
To harden our hearts means to willingly, stubbornly and rebelliously
set ourselves against God so that we are no longer able to turn
to Him for forgiveness.
2 Peter 3:17-18 Ye therefore,
beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also,
being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own
stedfastness.  But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our
Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for
ever. Amen. (KJV) We are to grow
in the grace and knowledge of our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ,
get to know Him better and better with each passing day. We are
to get closer and closer to Him. We are to have a close, personal
relationship with Him. We are to KNOW Him! We are to walk with Him
in His light, and on His path. We are to let Him guide us in everything
we think, say or do. This is very important if we want to know someone
is teaching falsely.
No matter where we are in our spiritual journey, no
matter how mature we are (or think we are) in our faith, the sinful
world always will challenge our faith. Satan is strong! We ALL still
have much room for growth. If every day we find some way to draw
closer to Christ, we will be prepared to stand for Truth in any
and all circumstances.
2 Tim. 3:1-7 This know also, that in the last
days perilous times shall come.  For men shall be lovers of their
own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient
to parents, unthankful, unholy,  Without natural affection, trucebreakers,
false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are
good,  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more
than lovers of God;  Having a form of godliness, but denying
the power thereof: from such turn away.  For of this sort are
they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden
with sins, led away with divers lusts,  Ever learning, and never
able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (KJV) The last
days is from Christ’s resurrection to His Second Coming. We are living in the last days.
Perilous = reducing the strength; difficult, dangerous,
furious, fierce. Perilous times = because of outward persecution,
but more so because of corruptions within. People love to satisfy
their own lusts, more than to please God and do their duty. When
every one is eager to get all he can, and determined to keep all
that he has, this makes men dangerous. When men do not fear God,
they certainly will not respect man.
- 1. Lovers of their own selves = self-lovers. This is very much in evidence in our culture today.
- 2. Covetous = money-loving (Col. 3:5; 1 Tim. 6:10). This follows self-love, because lovers of self become lovers of money.
- 3. Boasters = empty boasters, boasting of having what they don’t have. A windbag.
- 4. Proud = arrogant, showing off.
- 5. Blasphemers = railers, busy bodies, evil-speakers, gossips, back biters.
- 6. Disobedient to parents = especially the manners of the young. Thousands of kids and teenagers completely rebel against their parents!
- 7. Unthankful = people receive kindnesses from others but never even thank them. And they never consider what God does for them. Never thank Him.
- 8. Unholy = profane. Completely against God in their conversation and in their manner of life.
- 9. Without natural affection = having abnormal relationships. Homosexuality is being accepted as normal conduct in today’s world even though the Bible clearly states it is wrong. Humanity sinks to its lowest level when it accepts homosexuality. Also, anyone who can have an abortion, is in my mind, without natural affection. HOW could any mother or father allow her/his child to be murdered?
- 10. Trucebreakers = false accusers, slanderers, people who do not keep their word (1 Tim. 3:11; Titus 2:3). They are impossible to get along with.
- 11. False accusers = liars, bearing false witness, certainly abound today!
- 12. Incontinent = no self-control. This is certainly a large part of our contemporary society.
- 13. “Fierce” means savage. City streets have become asphalt jungles, full of wild beasts.
- 14. Despisers of those that are good = haters of anyone who is or does good.
- 15. Traitors = are betrayers. There are some people you simply cannot trust.
- 16. Heady = is reckless, inconsiderate.
- 17. Highminded = means blinded or drunk by pride, it is people who think they are better than you.
- 18. Lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. This characterizes mankind in our day. Never has there been a time when so much money has been spent in order to provide pleasure. Look at the athletic and entertainment events today, attracting millions of people. That’s what happened when Rome went down.
- 19. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof. They go through the rituals of religion but lack life and reality. From such turn away means that TRUE believers are to avoid them. Let me ask you a question: If you are in a dead, cold, liberal church, and you are a true believer; what are you doing there . . . when the Word of God tells you to avoid those things? There are still a few wonderful pastors who are faithfully preaching the Word of God. Find one! You should be supporting with these godly men?
- 20. Silly women I think means, people of both men and women. Some people have attended Bible meetings for years, but they don’t know any more about the Word of God now than they did when they started. They have never matured. Their lives are not changed. If you are in that category today, get down on your knees and ask God to forgive you!
- 21. Ever learning = for mere curiosity, people seek some new point or doctrine or teacher, but they don’t know any more than they did before.
- 22. Knowledge of the truth = perfect knowledge comes only from God and His Word. It is the only safeguard against new gimmicks by false teachers that are supposed to make a better you.
The Passage in 2 Timothy 3:1-7 is in my opinion what is
happening in today’s modern world. Read it again. Am I wrong? NO, I’m not wrong! Since I teach
the Bible, and since I believe the Bible, I am telling you that
the end of this world as we know it is very near. Our Lord Jesus
could come at any moment and take TRUE believers home to be with
Him (1 Thes.4:13-18). We
are warned over and over again by Jesus to “watch” and
be ready! (Mat.24;42-43; 25:13; Mark 13:33-37; Luke
12:38; 21:36; Rev.3:3).
Click on desired topic
An Apostate World
Apostasy in the Last Days
Christians Leaving God's Word